- 34 Organic Spices & Herbs Blend for Better Health – Best Value - Keeps fresh in a 4.1 oz. convenient foil-lined resealable pouch -- Blended specifically with benefits for inflammation, anti-aging, brain boosting & detoxing! Great tasting, yet does not overpower your foods.
- Stay well! Be proactive with your health. Only a teaspoon a day in your smoothie helps keep the doctor away! Spices have been revered throughout history and around the world for their culinary enhancing and medicinal properties.
- Your ONE-STOP-SPICE JAR! Use freely in your smoothies, yogurt & fruits, soups & salads, salad dressings, seafoods, meats, chicken. Great for marinating & BBQ rubs.
- Suggested use: For best results for either culinary flavor or botanical healing, start with ¼ teaspoon to 1 teaspoon per serving. Build to desired amount. Can be used on a daily basis. For best flavor let sit 5-10 minutes to absorb into your food.
- Individual spices have different health benefits. Our blend is specifically formulated with 34 beautiful organic spices in one, your body is so smart it knows where to send each and every natural element into your bloodstream to do its healthy "job", and for your overall well being. Most people feel some results immediately. Especially if they are run down and not feeling their best. If you feel great all the time, you may not feel as much, but will be adding benefits for your ongoing health and longevity. Hence....Longevity Spice Blends for better health.
- Includes a beautiful 3.5 x 4” complimentary spice magnet.
- 100% 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. Please see return policy.
All of our spices are Certified Organic, vegan, no salt, no sugar, Non-Irradiated, Gluten-Free, non-GMO. We buy all our spices from the highest quality FDA approved suppliers in the United States.
Allspice, basil, black pepper, cardamom, caraway, cayenne, chicory, chile powder, cinnamon, clove, coriander, cumin, curry, fennel, fenugreek, flax seed, garlic, ginger, ginseng, horseradish, juniper berries, lemon peel, lemon grass, marjoram, match green tea, mustard seed, nutmeg, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, thyme leaf, turmeric, wasabi