Spices and herbs contribute to bone health by supplying vital micronutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K. These compounds enhance bone density, reduce inflammation, and fortify skeletal structures. Additionally, their antioxidant properties may counter oxidative stress, fostering overall skeletal well-being and minimizing the risk of bone-related ailments.
- Stay well! Be proactive with your health. Only a teaspoon a day (or much more) in your daily cuisine, helps keep the doctor away! Spices have been revered throughout history and around the world for their culinary enhancing and medicinal properties.
- Your ONE-STOP-SPICE JAR! Use freely in your smoothies, yogurt & fruits, soups & salads, salad dressings, seafoods, meats, chicken. Great for marinating & BBQ rubs.
- Suggested use: For best results for either culinary flavor or botanical healing, start with ¼ teaspoon to 1 teaspoon per serving. Build to desired amount. Can be used on a daily basis. For best flavor let sit 5-10 minutes to absorb into your food.
- Individual spices have different health benefits. Our blend is specifically formulated with 34 beautiful organic spices in one, your body is so smart it knows where to send each and every natural element into your bloodstream to do its healthy "job", and for your overall well being. Most people feel some results immediately. Especially if they are run down and not feeling their best. If you feel great all the time, you may not feel as much, but will be adding benefits for your ongoing health and longevity. Hence....Longevity Spice Blends for better health.
- Includes a beautiful 3.5 x 4” complimentary spice magnet.
- 100% 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. Please see return policy.
All of our spices are Certified Organic, vegan, no salt, no sugar, Non-Irradiated, Gluten-Free, non-GMO. We buy all our spices from the highest quality FDA approved suppliers in the United States.
INGREDIENTS: Celery seed, chamomile, cinnamon, collagen, cumen, dandelion root, dill weed, fennel, ginger, gotu kola, horseradish, horsetail, nutmeg, quercetin, red sage, marjoram, rosemary, sage, stinging nettle, thyme, turmeric
Disclosure: Although spices have been used for centuries as natural medicine, please understand that suggestions are holistic–not professional medical advice. Always consult with your health care provider before diagnosing or treating yourself.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.